Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lots of changes leading upto what happened

Go down 
+15
~¤~Danney~¤~
tendou
thanhla
Mark
Jayson
Kevin
Matt
BiTz
UchihaChaoz
FrostxTitled
Erin
Manny
Zombie
Dada
Antlan
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Antlan
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 23
Warning points :
Lots of changes leading upto what happened Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lots of changes leading upto what happened Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-14

Lots of changes leading upto what happened Empty
PostSubject: Lots of changes leading upto what happened   Lots of changes leading upto what happened Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:18 am

=)

Basically, as you (probably) know, EsotericMS is in need of a hoster.. why?

Eddie. On the front page you saw him as the hoster. Eduardo from UMS, whatever. He had a good computer and stuffs, until he reformatted his computer and quit today. The testing of the connection phailed, badly.

So, Kevin from UMS contacted me. He wanted to remake UMS. Just like most of you wanted. and un-merge with SunsetStory.

I naturally agreed-- to tell you the truth I never enjoyed this server at all. Kevin contacting me was BEFORE Eddie's problem, BTW. Brian thought that getting Kevin to host was their last option.

There went.. a conversation between us. The server name is now, back to the old, 'UntitledMS'. Though it doesnt really matter; EsotericMS = UntitledMS, UntitledMS = EsotericMS. Everything (should) be back to normal tomorrow, except for all the data of course.

Yeah, long wall(s) of text^^

tl;dr version : UntitledMS unmerged with SunsetStory and (?) merged with EsotericMS (though no difference o.o), server name now changed to UntitledMS, Kevin is hoster.

So, er, that's it.

Last edited by Antlan on Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:03 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Zombie

Number of posts : 247
Humor : Meow =]
Warning points :
Lots of changes leading upto what happened Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Lots of changes leading upto what happened Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Character sheet
Power Level:
Lots of changes leading upto what happened Left_bar_bleue1/1Lots of changes leading upto what happened Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Lots of changes leading upto what happened   Lots of changes leading upto what happened Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:36 am

wow Kevin =O

lol cool

so wait is it v,58 or v,55? o.o

how do we vote?

nvm lol, i dint realize it was poll =]

Last edited by Zombie on Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dada
Admin
Admin
Dada

Number of posts : 37
Humor : Hi
Warning points :
Lots of changes leading upto what happened Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Lots of changes leading upto what happened Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Lots of changes leading upto what happened   Lots of changes leading upto what happened Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:36 am

-Takes whichever sides wins-
Neutral

Last edited by Dada on Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://esotericms.forumotion.net
Erin
Erin

Number of posts : 221
Warning points :
Lots of changes leading upto what happened Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lots of changes leading upto what happened Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Lots of changes leading upto what happened   Lots of changes leading upto what happened Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:38 am

i think it should be v 55 cuz v 58 might be cool cuz of pirate and stuff but you d.c to much
v55 would be better ;]
Back to top Go down
Manny

Number of posts : 24
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Lots of changes leading upto what happened   Lots of changes leading upto what happened Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:38 am

So is this still gonna be the website? I prefer v.55 too =). WB Kevin!!
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Zombie

Warning points :
Lots of changes leading upto what happened Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Lots of changes leading upto what happened Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Power Level:
Lots of changes leading upto what happened Left_bar_bleue1/1Lots of changes leading upto what happened Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Lots of changes leading upto what happened   Lots of changes leading upto what happened Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:39 am

wait, so its going to be uMS, but with not all GMs coming back? =/
Back to top Go down
Erin
Erin

Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Lots of changes leading upto what happened   Lots of changes leading upto what happened Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:39 am

Zombie wrote:
yep we have to many gms and fewer ppl
Back to top Go down
Antlan
Admin
Admin

Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Lots of changes leading upto what happened   Lots of changes leading upto what happened Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:40 am

Zombie wrote:

Seriously all you think of is the GM spot..
Back to top Go down
Erin
Erin

Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Lots of changes leading upto what happened   Lots of changes leading upto what happened Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:41 am

Antlan wrote:
Zombie wrote:

Seriously all you think of is the GM spot..

ROFL but antlan srsly if we do v58 do we have to test again ?
theres just too many bugs
Back to top Go down
Manny

Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Lots of changes leading upto what happened   Lots of changes leading upto what happened Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:43 am

Why is v.58 even an option.... It was like open AP and d/c.....
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Zombie

Warning points :

Character sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lots of changes leading upto what happened   Lots of changes leading upto what happened Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:45 am

Lol no its not... its just that i really feel like i wasted the better part of my summer.. im sorry, dont think that of me please.. =/
Back to top Go down
Erin
Erin

Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Lots of changes leading upto what happened   Lots of changes leading upto what happened Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:46 am

rofl i bet the ppl voting for v.58 just want the pirate job and stuff
they dont no how many times you have to open the maplestory thing...
when i tested tespia i had to open it like 20 times in 30 min >.>
Back to top Go down
FrostxTitled
FrostxTitled

Number of posts : 7
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Lots of changes leading upto what happened   Lots of changes leading upto what happened Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:49 am

Why is v.58 that buggy?
And I guess if v.58 is really buggy I'd rather have v.55 then.

Oh and what are the names of some servers that run off of v.58 so I can try it

Last edited by FrostxTitled on Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Antlan
Admin
Admin

Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Lots of changes leading upto what happened   Lots of changes leading upto what happened Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:50 am

Erin wrote:
rofl i bet the ppl voting for v.58 just want the pirate job and stuff
they dont no how many times you have to open the maplestory thing...
when i tested tespia i had to open it like 20 times in 30 min >.>

I only put it because kevin wanted me to, whatever.

Open AP-> disconnect is a problem which cant be solved.

Oh, and I just noticed something >.> I'll take down the poll.
Back to top Go down
Manny

Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Lots of changes leading upto what happened   Lots of changes leading upto what happened Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:52 am

So pretty much we started at what the people wanted and restarting the server from Lv. 0!
Back to top Go down
Antlan
Admin
Admin

Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Lots of changes leading upto what happened   Lots of changes leading upto what happened Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:56 am

Put it back, kevin has some good arguments.
Back to top Go down
UchihaChaoz
UchihaChaoz

Number of posts : 68
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Lots of changes leading upto what happened   Lots of changes leading upto what happened Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:59 am

Wait, so how did Kevin find out about Ems, or did he even find out at all?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1054327719
Manny

Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Lots of changes leading upto what happened   Lots of changes leading upto what happened Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:00 am

Seriously why wouldn't you tell kevin about this.... that is fucked up! All those months of fun uMS. I'm glad hes hosting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Antlan
Admin
Admin

Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Lots of changes leading upto what happened   Lots of changes leading upto what happened Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:04 am

Dada wrote:
Nevertheless, a LOT of bugs in V0.58 makes you DC.
I hate having to restart my maple; do you know how hard it is to find the icon on your desktop and double click it? AND WAIT FOR THE DANG WIZET/NEXON ICON? o.0

...Yeah I want 55.

Read again =)
Back to top Go down
BiTz
BiTz

Number of posts : 142
Humor : Proud Member of FireCrackers. :D
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Lots of changes leading upto what happened   Lots of changes leading upto what happened Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:05 am

UMS FTW!!! What's the point of making it .58? o.O
Back to top Go down
http://www.detroithardcore.com
Manny

Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Lots of changes leading upto what happened   Lots of changes leading upto what happened Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:16 am

Can we have another Tespia, test how it is now. =)
Back to top Go down
Matt
Matt

Number of posts : 94
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Lots of changes leading upto what happened   Lots of changes leading upto what happened Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:19 am

If v.58 is as buggy as you say. V.55 ftw,
and what are kevins arguements?
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 11
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Lots of changes leading upto what happened   Lots of changes leading upto what happened Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:36 am

What arguements?
Back to top Go down
Jayson

Number of posts : 19
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Lots of changes leading upto what happened   Lots of changes leading upto what happened Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:38 am

i perfer. v55 10x better
Back to top Go down
Manny

Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Lots of changes leading upto what happened   Lots of changes leading upto what happened Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:41 am

Kevin wrote:
What arguements?

Kevin is theire a reason you want v.58... Any new changes?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lots of changes leading upto what happened   Lots of changes leading upto what happened Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lots of changes leading upto what happened
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Esoteric Growth :: Esoteric News-
Jump to: