Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you want me back or not

Go down 
+28
xx604xx
Erin
thanhla
Dada
iSayW00t
Mark
shadow
Alan
UchihaChaoz
PinkPyee
Brian
Jayson
Antlan
DrFusion
Cookie
jinalicious
IsolatedFury
Manny
tendou
~¤~Danney~¤~
FrostxTitled
Zombie
Vi3tStylez
Matt
LazyVieT
chickenforce2
BiTz
Kevin
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Do you want me back?
Yes
Do you want me back or not Vote_lcap79%Do you want me back or not Vote_rcap
 79% [ 34 ]
No
Do you want me back or not Vote_lcap21%Do you want me back or not Vote_rcap
 21% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 43

AuthorMessage
Kevin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 11
Warning points :
Do you want me back or not Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you want me back or not Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Do you want me back or not Empty
PostSubject: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:24 pm

Well do you guys want me back or no? Theres no point if people dont want me back so vote.
Back to top Go down
BiTz
BiTz

Number of posts : 142
Humor : Proud Member of FireCrackers. :D
Warning points :
Do you want me back or not Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you want me back or not Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:30 pm

yes I want you to go back :O
Back to top Go down
http://www.detroithardcore.com
chickenforce2
chickenforce2

Number of posts : 139
Humor : None.
Warning points :

Character sheet
Power Level:
Do you want me back or not Left_bar_bleue1/1Do you want me back or not Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:34 pm

it's 50/50 O.o
-.- dejavu...
Back to top Go down
LazyVieT
LazyVieT

Number of posts : 94
Humor : wahever.
Warning points :

Character sheet
Power Level:
Do you want me back or not Left_bar_bleue1/1Do you want me back or not Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:38 pm

You Must Come Back :O
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vietboi4uz
Matt
Matt

Number of posts : 94
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:54 pm

Yes we want you back or we wont have a host. Dont be stupid guys.
Back to top Go down
chickenforce2
chickenforce2

Number of posts : 139
Humor : None.
Warning points :

Character sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:04 pm

who voted no?
Back to top Go down
Vi3tStylez

Number of posts : 40
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:13 pm

I vote yes! Very Happy Kevin's pro at being a host Razz
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Zombie

Number of posts : 247
Humor : Meow =]
Warning points :
Do you want me back or not Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Do you want me back or not Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:22 pm

I LOVE YOU KEVIN! =]

no homo =]
Back to top Go down
FrostxTitled
FrostxTitled

Number of posts : 7
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:28 pm

Yes please come back Kevin. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~¤~Danney~¤~
~¤~Danney~¤~

Number of posts : 22
Humor : I LiEk Pie ?
Warning points :
Do you want me back or not Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Do you want me back or not Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:42 pm

Matt wrote:
Yes we want you back or we wont have a host. Dont be stupid guys.
Lol, Why cant Dennis host,?
Have you seen his Computer Info, Its fawking awesome,
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/majabaja90
Zombie
Zombie

Number of posts : 247
Humor : Meow =]
Warning points :
Do you want me back or not Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Do you want me back or not Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:44 pm

O_o

yea Dennis got like 8GB Ram didn't he? xD

But i think Kevin is better, cause he hosted uMS v.1 =]
Back to top Go down
tendou

Number of posts : 55
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 4:13 pm

Even though u made that horrible decision, you're our best hoster, GO KEVIN
Back to top Go down
Manny

Number of posts : 24
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 5:08 pm

Lol I want him more then Eddie.... thats fo sho!
Back to top Go down
IsolatedFury
IsolatedFury

Number of posts : 23
Location : I'm in your closet using mah awesome invisibilty powahs
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 5:09 pm

Everyone should want Kevin back :O, if he doesn't come back, it won't feel like UMS at all.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jinalicious
jinalicious

Number of posts : 51
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 6:01 pm

YYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS PLEASE,
WE MISS YOUR UGLY CHARACTERS
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Cookie

Number of posts : 5
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 6:08 pm

Yes please =]
Back to top Go down
DrFusion
DrFusion

Number of posts : 20
Warning points :

Character sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 6:36 pm

Im pretty sure kevin wont host, but his dedicated server will, and soon thatll go down if the donations stop, since most donors arent here atm.

Then we will need a new host

EDIT: Just to let you know, ADMIN's can tweak polls, so you never know if its official or not, when deciding important things like this
Back to top Go down
Antlan
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 23
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 7:27 pm

DrFusion wrote:
EDIT: Just to let you know, ADMIN's can tweak polls, so you never know if its official or not, when deciding important things like this

Eh, yes we can, change the first option to 'No' and the second to 'Yes' and you've got the entire poll manipulated.
Back to top Go down
Manny

Number of posts : 24
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 7:28 pm

Did Kevin like give up on us. =(
Back to top Go down
Jayson

Number of posts : 19
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 7:49 pm

Ahh so whats happeneing im totoally lost. and do we delete ems ?
Back to top Go down
Brian
Admin
Admin
Brian

Number of posts : 36
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 7:52 pm

Antlan wrote:
DrFusion wrote:

Eh, yes we can, change the first option to 'No' and the second to 'Yes' and you've got the entire poll manipulated.

Rofl pwned hard. and Dennis. I looked it up. It's completely impossible to run 8 gig RAM without being way too unstable to host. Unless running Linux.

You can probably get up to 5 GB Space taken. Then you'll get the blue screen of death, or you're computer will lag horribly.

Vista 64 bit is unstable in itself. With 8 GIGs, making it even more unstable.

I'd suggest getting 4 Gig ram, and if really needed, getting an external hard drive.

I'm sorry but you wasted your money.
Back to top Go down
DrFusion
DrFusion

Warning points :

Character sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:04 pm

i paid 1.1grand USD for a computer thats worth near 3000USD. I never wasted my money
I hosted a server for like a week with 8gm ram and had no problem. Ive also got a external hard drive which i use to download XBOX game torrents, my xbox broke and therefore i have no use for it (ATM)
64bit Vista is good at allocating ram properly, it will run successfully,
32 bit Vista is made to run 4gm RAM
The only problem you would have if you didnt have the /LARGEADDRESSAWARE flag whch i do.

Your thinking of the old Intel Processors, where as i use an AMD phenom processor which is made for gaming with set variables for 8gb RAM.

As you can see, much like your self i have also done my research. My money wasn't wasted
EDIT: ive done further research to back up my point

Im on a Evga Intel management forum

alyen says
I have 4x2GB Patriot Enhanced Latency PC2-6400 dual channel. No problems here when my Q6600 is overclocked to 3.0Ghz I have a 5.7 Vista performance rating for memory.

shes using a 6400 dual channel processor, mines a 9400 QUAD Phenom processor, nearly twice as good, and yet she can run the 8gm ram stably.

shannon1969 says
I have 4 sticks of 2gb OCZ memry running great on Vista 64. I use Sisoft Sandra to ck the bandwith my scores are 7125/7119 at 57% eff.

CodeMan05 says

I'm running 8GB of gskill in a 780i, works flawlessly

Make sure your running a x64 O/S by the way

I can post many many more,
You may be forgetting that im running on a QUAD core processor, thats not 1 not 2 but 4 Cores. It runs 8gm ram properly, trust me

Last edited by DrFusion on Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PinkPyee
PinkPyee

Number of posts : 2
Warning points :

Character sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:19 pm

Yush Kevin, we want you back =] pig
Back to top Go down
DrFusion
DrFusion

Warning points :

Character sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:22 pm

Also Linux can run 16gb of RAM.
Vista Windows is fine with 8gb
Back to top Go down
jinalicious
jinalicious

Number of posts : 51
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:51 pm

DrFusion wrote:
i paid 1.1grand USD for a computer thats worth near 3000USD. I never wasted my money
I hosted a server for like a week with 8gm ram and had no problem. Ive also got a external hard drive which i use to download XBOX game torrents, my xbox broke and therefore i have no use for it (ATM)
64bit Vista is good at allocating ram properly, it will run successfully,
32 bit Vista is made to run 4gm RAM
The only problem you would have if you didnt have the /LARGEADDRESSAWARE flag whch i do.

Your thinking of the old Intel Processors, where as i use an AMD phenom processor which is made for gaming with set variables for 8gb RAM.

As you can see, much like your self i have also done my research. My money wasn't wasted
EDIT: ive done further research to back up my point

Im on a Evga Intel management forum

alyen says
I have 4x2GB Patriot Enhanced Latency PC2-6400 dual channel. No problems here when my Q6600 is overclocked to 3.0Ghz I have a 5.7 Vista performance rating for memory.

shes using a 6400 dual channel processor, mines a 9400 QUAD Phenom processor, nearly twice as good, and yet she can run the 8gm ram stably.

shannon1969 says
I have 4 sticks of 2gb OCZ memry running great on Vista 64. I use Sisoft Sandra to ck the bandwith my scores are 7125/7119 at 57% eff.

CodeMan05 says

I'm running 8GB of gskill in a 780i, works flawlessly

Make sure your running a x64 O/S by the way

I can post many many more,
You may be forgetting that im running on a QUAD core processor, thats not 1 not 2 but 4 Cores. It runs 8gm ram properly, trust me

I couldnt understand a full sentence of any of those. o__o;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you want me back or not
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next