Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you want me back or not

Go down 
+28
xx604xx
Erin
thanhla
Dada
iSayW00t
Mark
shadow
Alan
UchihaChaoz
PinkPyee
Brian
Jayson
Antlan
DrFusion
Cookie
jinalicious
IsolatedFury
Manny
tendou
~¤~Danney~¤~
FrostxTitled
Zombie
Vi3tStylez
Matt
LazyVieT
chickenforce2
BiTz
Kevin
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Do you want me back?
Yes
Do you want me back or not - Page 3 Vote_lcap79%Do you want me back or not - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 79% [ 34 ]
No
Do you want me back or not - Page 3 Vote_lcap21%Do you want me back or not - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 43

AuthorMessage
Brian
Admin
Admin
Brian

Number of posts : 36
Warning points :
Do you want me back or not - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you want me back or not - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Do you want me back or not - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:01 am

tendou wrote:
Brian what are ur comp specs?

better than yours. ;]
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Zombie

Number of posts : 247
Humor : Meow =]
Warning points :
Do you want me back or not - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Do you want me back or not - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Power Level:
Do you want me back or not - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Do you want me back or not - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:12 am

Lol =] are you sure brian? =O
Back to top Go down
tendou

Number of posts : 55
Warning points :
Do you want me back or not - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you want me back or not - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:15 am

So approximately when will the server be officially up?
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Zombie

Warning points :
Do you want me back or not - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Do you want me back or not - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Power Level:
Do you want me back or not - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Do you want me back or not - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:15 am

When i finish all my pickles =]
Back to top Go down
tendou

Number of posts : 55
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:18 am

Why Pickles and not cucumbers D:
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Zombie

Warning points :

Character sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:20 am

Vinegar ftw =]
Back to top Go down
Erin
Erin

Number of posts : 221
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:24 am

-being on topic- of course kevin i want you back
Back to top Go down
xx604xx
xx604xx

Number of posts : 13
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:14 am

Well i guess so but
are you going to Ditch us again?
and as you said where a sad community
but we stuck toegether
and look at us now
were on arre way to a new start
well siince your part of our comunity now
we can be sad toegether Wink
Back to top Go down
Dada
Admin
Admin
Dada

Number of posts : 37
Humor : Hi
Warning points :
Do you want me back or not - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Do you want me back or not - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:23 am

Everything is set up & will be up tomorrow.
I'm pretty sure you can tell from there what Kevin decided.
Back to top Go down
https://esotericms.forumotion.net
Kevin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 11
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:30 am

xx604xx wrote:
Well i guess so but
are you going to Ditch us again?
and as you said where a sad community
but we stuck toegether
and look at us now
were on arre way to a new start
well siince your part of our comunity now
we can be sad toegether Wink

I never said the whole community was sad i said some people are immature
Back to top Go down
Jayson

Number of posts : 19
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:58 am

so you guys gunna make new dl client and everything and it will be up soon ? in couple hours ?
Back to top Go down
Manny

Number of posts : 24
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:22 am

Welcome back uMS, This new staff is terrible..................
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 11
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:03 am

Manny wrote:

What are you talking about its everyone from the old staff
Back to top Go down
thanhla
thanhla

Number of posts : 72
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:05 am

i think he means new hoster o.0
Back to top Go down
Manny

Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:41 am

Kevin wrote:
Manny wrote:

What are you talking about its everyone from the old staff

The homepag only shows about 6 people.... and the only person I can name that helps people is you Kevin....
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Admin
Ryan

Number of posts : 46
Warning points :

Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:01 pm

Well that's a pathetic lie. I don't know Eddie, but everyone on that list was a fantastic GM, Kevin included.
Back to top Go down
Manny

Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:14 pm

No it actually isn't and i'm sorry for not putting you're name I never met you. I'm not talking about the website etc...., i'm talken about in game. Eddie/RabidPanda even brian, They just ignore you and spam Blue notices (Brian doens't).

*Edit*. Forgot Dada, hes an amazing GM ^^
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Admin
Ryan

Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:18 pm

Some GM's are too busy to deal with petty rollbacks and such. That's my full time job T-T Don't worry, you'll be taken good care of. =]
Back to top Go down
Manny

Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:59 pm

Rollbacks.... that is the last thing on my mind, i'm talking about being stuck in maps. But yet they are too lazy spamming bitchy **** comments in blue smegas to warp me out
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Admin
Ryan

Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:09 pm

You have to understand that we get a bajillion whispers a second with all kinds of requests. And if the other GM's were too busy atm, then cut them a break.

Last edited by Ryan on Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matt
Matt

Number of posts : 94
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:39 pm

Wow manny, who ever the hell you are...Shut up please, the Gms try. If you dont like it go play GMS where a gm comes to help you maybe once a year if your lucky.
Back to top Go down
BiTz
BiTz

Number of posts : 142
Humor : Proud Member of FireCrackers. :D
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:02 pm

Matt wrote:
Wow manny, who ever the hell you are...Shut up please, the Gms try. If you dont like it go play GMS where a gm comes to help you maybe once a year if your lucky.

Just because hes not known much in uMS or anywhere else (I guess) doesn't mean he have to shut up.

I really think he has a point in what his is saying, if you havn't noticed some of the GM's just sit in Henesys and chat with their friends. Most of the time if you don't have a Super Megaphone and try Whispering they probably won't respond to it either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.detroithardcore.com
Matt
Matt

Number of posts : 94
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:11 pm

All he's doing is insulting the gms, this isnt the time or place for it .
If it means that much to him im just saying he could leave.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Admin
Ryan

Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:22 pm

Admittedly, there were a few bad GM's in the old uMS. However, the new team should be really helpful. Please don't insult the new GMs until you experience a problem with them in game.
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Zombie

Warning points :

Character sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:29 pm

Ryan is coming back, one of the greatest GMs ever =O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you want me back or not
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next