Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you want me back or not

Go down 
+28
xx604xx
Erin
thanhla
Dada
iSayW00t
Mark
shadow
Alan
UchihaChaoz
PinkPyee
Brian
Jayson
Antlan
DrFusion
Cookie
jinalicious
IsolatedFury
Manny
tendou
~¤~Danney~¤~
FrostxTitled
Zombie
Vi3tStylez
Matt
LazyVieT
chickenforce2
BiTz
Kevin
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Do you want me back?
Yes
Do you want me back or not - Page 2 Vote_lcap79%Do you want me back or not - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 79% [ 34 ]
No
Do you want me back or not - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%Do you want me back or not - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 43

AuthorMessage
Jayson

Number of posts : 19
Warning points :
Do you want me back or not - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you want me back or not - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-14

Do you want me back or not - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:37 pm

So whats happinging i wanna play xD
Back to top Go down
UchihaChaoz
UchihaChaoz

Number of posts : 68
Warning points :
Do you want me back or not - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you want me back or not - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:58 pm

But Kevin was the one who made ums merge with the sms in the first place Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1054327719
Kevin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 11
Warning points :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:25 pm

And you guys were the ones who made me get a bill for 400$
Back to top Go down
Manny

Number of posts : 24
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:27 pm

Kevin wrote:
And you guys were the ones who made me get a bill for 400$

What happened Kevin....
Back to top Go down
tendou

Number of posts : 55
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:17 pm

He's the hoster, therefore he pays for the dedicated server, that's why he pays $400
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 11
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:25 pm

Nope thats not why i got the bill for $400
Back to top Go down
tendou

Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:29 pm

I GIVE UP, TELL US PLS.
Back to top Go down
Brian
Admin
Admin
Brian

Number of posts : 36
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:02 am

DrFusion wrote:
i paid 1.1grand USD for a computer thats worth near 3000USD. I never wasted my money
I hosted a server for like a week with 8gm ram and had no problem. Ive also got a external hard drive which i use to download XBOX game torrents, my xbox broke and therefore i have no use for it (ATM)
64bit Vista is good at allocating ram properly, it will run successfully,
32 bit Vista is made to run 4gm RAM
The only problem you would have if you didnt have the /LARGEADDRESSAWARE flag whch i do.

Your thinking of the old Intel Processors, where as i use an AMD phenom processor which is made for gaming with set variables for 8gb RAM.

As you can see, much like your self i have also done my research. My money wasn't wasted
EDIT: ive done further research to back up my point

Im on a Evga Intel management forum

alyen says
I have 4x2GB Patriot Enhanced Latency PC2-6400 dual channel. No problems here when my Q6600 is overclocked to 3.0Ghz I have a 5.7 Vista performance rating for memory.

shes using a 6400 dual channel processor, mines a 9400 QUAD Phenom processor, nearly twice as good, and yet she can run the 8gm ram stably.

shannon1969 says
I have 4 sticks of 2gb OCZ memry running great on Vista 64. I use Sisoft Sandra to ck the bandwith my scores are 7125/7119 at 57% eff.

CodeMan05 says

I'm running 8GB of gskill in a 780i, works flawlessly

Make sure your running a x64 O/S by the way

I can post many many more,
You may be forgetting that im running on a QUAD core processor, thats not 1 not 2 but 4 Cores. It runs 8gm ram properly, trust me

Lulz, you didn't say you had quad core nub. you said i'm running vista with 8 gigs.

Which is in fact impossible without Linux.. or like you have. quad core processors. >.< Although 5 gigs is possible on Microsoft Systems with a very rare, non-used quick registry edit.

Most people are noobs, but you sir have proven yourself. I applaud you.

*quick edit* I bought my computer in 2006 for around 900. It's now worth 6 thousand as of yesterday =]

Last edited by Brian on Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

Number of posts : 9
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:05 am

Kevin we need you D: And youre a very good gm. I cant believe this topic is here. :[
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/ohhhalan
tendou

Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:09 am

Brian what are ur comp specs?
Back to top Go down
Jayson

Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:26 am

When is it gunna be realesed guys ?
Back to top Go down
Antlan
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 23
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:45 am

tendou wrote:
He's the hoster, therefore he pays for the dedicated server, that's why he pays $400

Nope dedicated costs $152 per month.

It should be very obvious how YOU guys got kevin that bill.

Jayson wrote:
When is it gunna be realesed guys ?

What?
Back to top Go down
Jayson

Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:13 am

like when is ums or w/e gunna be realsed and server be up?
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Number of posts : 17
Humor : wtf is this shit??
Warning points :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:24 am

wtf sum ppl voted no
WTF NIGGAS
Back to top Go down
http://urmom.com
IsolatedFury
IsolatedFury

Location : I'm in your closet using mah awesome invisibilty powahs
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:26 am

shadow wrote:
wtf sum ppl voted no
WTF NIGGAS
Don't use vulgar language, some people might find it offensive and their are some kids on this server. Read the rules if you haven't already.
Also some people don't like Kevin for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Mark
Mark

Number of posts : 12
Humor : ??? wtf
Warning points :
Do you want me back or not - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Do you want me back or not - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Power Level:
Do you want me back or not - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Do you want me back or not - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:31 am

nigga isnt vulgar, nigga
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:35 am

IsolatedFury wrote:
shadow wrote:
wtf sum ppl voted no
WTF NIGGAS
Don't use vulgar language, some people might find it offensive and their are some kids on this server. Read the rules if you haven't already.
Also some people don't like Kevin for some reason.
***** plz
Back to top Go down
IsolatedFury
IsolatedFury

Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:35 am

I said some, My friend finds it very offensive to him. We also don't want kids to go randomly use it to some person and get beat up do we?( Who knows, it might happen xD)
Back to top Go down
iSayW00t
iSayW00t

Number of posts : 6
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:42 am

We Want Kevin!!!
KEVIN!!!
And for all the kids outder Plz ignore Mark and Shadow's post nigga is a bad word dont try it at home >.>
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:43 am

LOL carlo i dont think theres any1 below 10 years of age here
Back to top Go down
IsolatedFury
IsolatedFury

Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:05 am

-Off Topic-
I also notice the use of s*** on your humor thing. o.0
-On Topic-
Kevin should come back. He ish the prolar, you can't hate him for one mistake, he's human like the rest of us. Razz
Back to top Go down
Dada
Admin
Admin
Dada

Number of posts : 37
Humor : Hi
Warning points :
Do you want me back or not - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Do you want me back or not - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:17 am

The reason how Kevin got his fine is because of some of you players advertising like FOOLS.
It is also related to the fact that we got HACKED.
If I am right, we got HACKED because of our OWN players.
Back to top Go down
https://esotericms.forumotion.net
Jayson

Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:32 am

ouch so whats happinging now ?
Back to top Go down
thanhla
thanhla

Number of posts : 72
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:01 am

how much was the fine? o.0
Back to top Go down
IsolatedFury
IsolatedFury

Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:06 am

thanhla wrote:
how much was the fine? o.0
Since you didnt actually read all of it and just skipped to the last page, I'll tell you. Very Happy
Kevin said it was a $400 fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you want me back or not
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next