Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you want me back or not

Go down 
+28
xx604xx
Erin
thanhla
Dada
iSayW00t
Mark
shadow
Alan
UchihaChaoz
PinkPyee
Brian
Jayson
Antlan
DrFusion
Cookie
jinalicious
IsolatedFury
Manny
tendou
~¤~Danney~¤~
FrostxTitled
Zombie
Vi3tStylez
Matt
LazyVieT
chickenforce2
BiTz
Kevin
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Do you want me back?
Yes
Do you want me back or not - Page 4 Vote_lcap79%Do you want me back or not - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 79% [ 34 ]
No
Do you want me back or not - Page 4 Vote_lcap21%Do you want me back or not - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 43

AuthorMessage
Ryan
Admin
Admin
Ryan

Number of posts : 46
Warning points :
Do you want me back or not - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you want me back or not - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-16

Do you want me back or not - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:56 pm

I love j00 Zombie =D
Back to top Go down
BiTz
BiTz

Number of posts : 142
Humor : Proud Member of FireCrackers. :D
Warning points :
Do you want me back or not - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you want me back or not - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:11 pm

Best GM = Do you want me back or not - Page 4 TeddyLong
Back to top Go down
http://www.detroithardcore.com
Zombie
Zombie

Number of posts : 247
Humor : Meow =]
Warning points :
Do you want me back or not - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Do you want me back or not - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Character sheet
Power Level:
Do you want me back or not - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/1Do you want me back or not - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:12 pm

Stop with your effing WWE General Managers xD
Back to top Go down
Brian
Admin
Admin
Brian

Number of posts : 36
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:13 pm

Manny wrote:
Rollbacks.... that is the last thing on my mind, i'm talking about being stuck in maps. But yet they are too lazy spamming bitchy **** comments in blue smegas to warp me out

Lol. Believe me, I've helped more than double the people every gm has. I've been the most active in game gm since untitled has been out. And sometimes GM's get to have lives, aswell.

We help people, but we also like to have fun. Plus you're the only one in this whole server that thinks i'm a bad GM, and dislikes me in any way. So you pretty much lose.

Plus you're lucky kevin isn't on. Hes a communist and in a communist government, you're not allowed to talk bad about your rulers. including his partners

Last edited by Brian on Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Zombie

Warning points :
Do you want me back or not - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Do you want me back or not - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Power Level:
Do you want me back or not - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/1Do you want me back or not - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:14 pm

yea Brian is pro, hes been there for a VERY long time =]
Back to top Go down
Brian
Admin
Admin
Brian

Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:17 pm

Thankyou, Zo. We don't just sit there everyday, Plus i'm the only in game GM that can really help people ingame. Because Me Kevin and Antlan are the only ones with DB and server access.

So if you don't want my help. i gladly wont give it to you. have fun.
Back to top Go down
BiTz
BiTz

Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:22 pm

Brian free 10 attack Garnier please?
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Zombie

Warning points :

Character sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:24 pm

Dont post off topic =]

A Lot of people don't understand that sometimes you get flooded with help whispers =o

and its impossible to help everyone at once
Back to top Go down
Brian
Admin
Admin
Brian

Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:26 pm

And a helpful tip is to always carry around VIP rocks, thats why they're only 2 mill
Back to top Go down
tendou

Number of posts : 55
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:34 pm

LOL @ BRIAN'S COMMUNIST COMMENT AGAIN , BRIAN FTW, except when u misspell transvestite < i know it was a mistake not intentionally.

LOL @ SUNNY'S THEODORE LONG.......by the way how did vikki get in charge?
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Zombie

Warning points :

Character sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:35 pm

she was assistant, and then Theodore Long had heart attack, so she took over
Back to top Go down
BiTz
BiTz

Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:38 pm

You know Theodore Long also gets a lot of whispers Smile

I might make my IGN TeddyLong and try to look like him o.o
ROFL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Zombie

Warning points :

Character sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:38 pm

Vicki Guerrero sucks as GM< i effing hate Edge and WWE sucks besides Kane =]
Back to top Go down
BiTz
BiTz

Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:40 pm

Well I havn't been watching WWE lol. Smile
Except for maybe some Diva matches? Very Happy They are so strong affraid
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Zombie

Warning points :

Character sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:41 pm

Lol yea =] DIva Battle Royal =]

and stuff =O
Back to top Go down
tendou

Number of posts : 55
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:42 pm

Theodore heart attack my ****, Vikki licks
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Zombie

Warning points :

Character sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:44 pm

Raw and SmackDown should merge and then go extinct =]
Back to top Go down
Antlan
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 23
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:55 pm

Brian wrote:
Thankyou, Zo. We don't just sit there everyday, Plus i'm the only in game GM that can really help people ingame. Because Me Kevin and Antlan are the only ones with DB and server access.

So if you don't want my help. i gladly wont give it to you. have fun.

Thats like saying Rory doesnt exist.

And most of UntitledBot was used so that people don't bother DB access people and use common sense.

Well, being that rory told me that he wasn't sure if he was joining the v2 team, i didn't include him >.<
Back to top Go down
Christine
Christine

Number of posts : 48
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:12 pm

it was kinda weird how like not alot of ppl used UntitledBot.

they still used whisper.

alot of em also said that it didnt work well.

but i wasnt so sure o.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xochriistiine
Requiem
Requiem

Number of posts : 20
Warning points :

Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:57 pm

Christine wrote:

they still used whisper.

but i wasnt so sure o.o
Yea it didnt if u got the commands wrong u had tyo wait 5 funking minutes which wuz straight up gay
Back to top Go down
Antlan
Admin
Admin

Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:02 pm

Requiem wrote:
Christine wrote:

they still used whisper.

but i wasnt so sure o.o
Yea it didnt if u got the commands wrong u had tyo wait 5 funking minutes which wuz straight up gay

Okay, I'll change that
Back to top Go down
Brian
Admin
Admin
Brian

Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:07 pm

since rory told me that he wasn't sure if he was joining the new team or not. I didn't include him. <.< I know who exists and who doesnt.
Back to top Go down
Jayson

Number of posts : 19
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:18 pm

guys when is ums gunna be realeased
Back to top Go down
Antlan
Admin
Admin

Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:26 pm

Jayson wrote:
guys when is ums gunna be realeased

What? Why would we release it..?
Back to top Go down
Jayson

Number of posts : 19
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:28 pm

ahh ithough you guys gunna remake ums 0,0 .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you want me back or not
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next