Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you want me back or not

Go down 
+28
xx604xx
Erin
thanhla
Dada
iSayW00t
Mark
shadow
Alan
UchihaChaoz
PinkPyee
Brian
Jayson
Antlan
DrFusion
Cookie
jinalicious
IsolatedFury
Manny
tendou
~¤~Danney~¤~
FrostxTitled
Zombie
Vi3tStylez
Matt
LazyVieT
chickenforce2
BiTz
Kevin
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Do you want me back?
Yes
Do you want me back or not - Page 5 Vote_lcap79%Do you want me back or not - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 79% [ 34 ]
No
Do you want me back or not - Page 5 Vote_lcap21%Do you want me back or not - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 43

AuthorMessage
Jayson

Number of posts : 19
Warning points :
Do you want me back or not - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you want me back or not - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-14

Do you want me back or not - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:28 pm

are you guys gunna make any kind on ms ?
Back to top Go down
Antlan
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 23
Warning points :
Do you want me back or not - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you want me back or not - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:29 pm

Jayson wrote:
are you guys gunna make any kind on ms ?

What..?

And we are remaking UMS, why would we release it though.
Back to top Go down
Jayson

Number of posts : 19
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:31 pm

so yu guys arent gunna release it to play > ? if yes when ?
Back to top Go down
Brian
Admin
Admin
Brian

Number of posts : 36
Warning points :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:48 pm

of course we are, holy shit. rofl.
Back to top Go down
xx604xx
xx604xx

Number of posts : 13
Warning points :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:51 am

i was wondering if exp could be like 250x like the old ums?
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Zombie

Number of posts : 247
Humor : Meow =]
Warning points :
Do you want me back or not - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Do you want me back or not - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Power Level:
Do you want me back or not - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/1Do you want me back or not - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:36 am

LOLOLOL

yea UntitledBot didn't work to well for people, ppl would whisp me a lot regarding it o.o
Back to top Go down
DrFusion
DrFusion

Number of posts : 20
Warning points :

Character sheet
Power Level:
Do you want me back or not - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/1Do you want me back or not - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:17 pm

Brian wrote:
DrFusion wrote:
i paid 1.1grand USD for a computer thats worth near 3000USD. I never wasted my money
I hosted a server for like a week with 8gm ram and had no problem. Ive also got a external hard drive which i use to download XBOX game torrents, my xbox broke and therefore i have no use for it (ATM)
64bit Vista is good at allocating ram properly, it will run successfully,
32 bit Vista is made to run 4gm RAM
The only problem you would have if you didnt have the /LARGEADDRESSAWARE flag whch i do.

Your thinking of the old Intel Processors, where as i use an AMD phenom processor which is made for gaming with set variables for 8gb RAM.

As you can see, much like your self i have also done my research. My money wasn't wasted
EDIT: ive done further research to back up my point

Im on a Evga Intel management forum

alyen says
I have 4x2GB Patriot Enhanced Latency PC2-6400 dual channel. No problems here when my Q6600 is overclocked to 3.0Ghz I have a 5.7 Vista performance rating for memory.

shes using a 6400 dual channel processor, mines a 9400 QUAD Phenom processor, nearly twice as good, and yet she can run the 8gm ram stably.

shannon1969 says
I have 4 sticks of 2gb OCZ memry running great on Vista 64. I use Sisoft Sandra to ck the bandwith my scores are 7125/7119 at 57% eff.

CodeMan05 says

I'm running 8GB of gskill in a 780i, works flawlessly

Make sure your running a x64 O/S by the way

I can post many many more,
You may be forgetting that im running on a QUAD core processor, thats not 1 not 2 but 4 Cores. It runs 8gm ram properly, trust me

Lulz, you didn't say you had quad core nub. you said i'm running vista with 8 gigs.

Which is in fact impossible without Linux.. or like you have. quad core processors. >.< Although 5 gigs is possible on Microsoft Systems with a very rare, non-used quick registry edit.

Most people are noobs, but you sir have proven yourself. I applaud you.

*quick edit* I bought my computer in 2006 for around 900. It's now worth 6 thousand as of yesterday =]

well i learn from teh best
and wtf
whats your comp speczz
Back to top Go down
HeroHero
HeroHero

Number of posts : 3
Warning points :

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:36 am

I love you Kevin no homo xD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me back or not   Do you want me back or not - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you want me back or not
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5